Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

D 254

Druuu5

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
May 7, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Age
29
Location
Philippines
grants
₲627
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Salamat po
 
H 0

horri

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
May 10, 2022
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Philippines
grants
₲598
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
big help para makareview
 
T 970

ThreeOrtolan

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
May 12, 2022
Messages
666
Reaction score
38
Points
28
Age
35
Location
Mars
grants
₲1,933
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
idol! salamat dito boss
 
A 0

Atodi

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
98
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Age
35
Location
Philippines
grants
₲872
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thanks for sharing idol
 
Top Bottom