Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

X 7K

xxxengineerxxx

Confederate
Member
Access
Member
Access
Power User
Fan Favorite
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
2,776
Reaction score
1,946
Points
113
Location
SEA
grants
₲328
malaking tulong to sir
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
 
L 0

llenoid

Fancier
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
808
Reaction score
18
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Rizal
grants
₲789
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
salamat sir malaking tulong
 
B 599

bakedmacawonii

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
361
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Philippines
grants
₲2,076
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
matsala lodi
 
A 218

allrakcorrel

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Age
32
Location
Batangas
grants
₲395
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you sobra boss!
 
J 210

jibril.flagel

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Age
30
Location
Silang, Cavite
grants
₲286
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thanks for this.
 
J 210

jibril.flagel

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Age
30
Location
Silang, Cavite
grants
₲286
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Malaki ang naging tulong nito sa mga nagtake ng exam this May 2022. Kakatapos lang ng exam. Congrats CEs.
 
Top Bottom