Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

N 263

nicksy

Transcendent
Member
Member
5 Year Gold Member 5y Gold
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Points
1
Age
40
Location
Quezon City
grants
₲527
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
salamat po.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yohyohyoh123
J 244

jahnino

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Points
3
Age
30
Location
ormoc city
grants
₲540
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thanks to this, god bless
 
J 271

jlcatral

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Age
29
Location
manila
grants
₲604
yan bossing ayos magagamit ko to ngayong may2022 board exams, goddluck satin mga ser
 
D 0

dr.octopus

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2021
Messages
93
Reaction score
13
Points
8
Location
LAGUNA
grants
₲842
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
pasilip po lodi ty
 
H 14.8K

Haleluya

The Giver
Ardent
Member
Access
Ardent
Member
Access
Power User
Community Legend
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
6,186
Points
113
Location
N/A
grants
₲5,946
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
patingin po boss
 
  • Like
Reactions: shoti ko 77
Top Bottom