Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.
Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
1. The less you share, the less likely
people will be in your business.
2. You'll stop caring about people's
opinion about your life.
3. You won't have to seek validation
to do what feels right for you.
4. You'll attract peace into your life.
You'll experience less drama, toxic
energy and more time alone.
5. If everyone is your friend, you've a
problem. You can't trust anyone with
6. The real flex is being private, staying
low-key and telling no one about your
7. It'll be 10x easier to walk some paths
alone to achieve your personal goals.
8. Privacy teaches you independence
and how to connect with people on a
9. Everyone leaves. You'll learn how to
be alone and not feel lonely.
10. When you build in silence, people
won't know what to attack.
11. People don't care so much about you.
They only care on what you can offer.
12. People will want to know more about
you when you talk less of yourself.
13. You'll owe no one any explanation
about your personal life.
14. Not everyone is your friend, live a
private life to never attract bad
15. You'll learn when to be alone and
when to be with others.