Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

M 287

middiefalca123

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
10
Points
8
Age
31
Location
Mindoro
grants
₲614
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
this can help in my upcomingboard ty
 
M 768

morlax

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Messages
193
Reaction score
166
Points
43
Age
29
Location
Manila
grants
₲1,569
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
salamat idol
 
C 321

Clavera Luna

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Russia
grants
₲1,017
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zoddi, shoti ko 77 and crimsonyunyun
M 571

mineho2003

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 17, 2022
Messages
311
Reaction score
21
Points
18
Age
36
Location
United States of America
grants
₲1,271
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Salamat po
 
K 378

kungking08

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Messages
150
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Age
26
Location
USA
grants
₲1,233
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
nice one...
 
J 290

Jjchoi555

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 24, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
31
Location
Quezon
grants
₲797
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Sana makatulong for the boards
 
Top Bottom