Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

P 0

pangs09

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
15
Points
8
Age
34
Location
Nueva Ecija
grants
₲769
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thanks for this appreciated
 
M 279

mysymb

Transcendent
Member
Member
5 Year Gold Member 5y Gold
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Age
26
Location
Philippines
grants
₲663
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Maraming salamat TS.share ko to sa anak ko.tnx.
 
M 279

mysymb

Transcendent
Member
Member
5 Year Gold Member 5y Gold
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Age
26
Location
Philippines
grants
₲663
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you. Thank you po.
 
W 627

wakwak14

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jul 6, 2022
Messages
387
Reaction score
11
Points
18
Age
36
Location
Cebu City
grants
₲1,700
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks po
 
Top Bottom