Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

R 0

Revoken

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
30
Location
Manila
grants
₲132
Sheeesh
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Sheeeesh
 
R 346

ricafort99

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Messages
112
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Age
24
Location
philippine
grants
₲818
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks po
 
A 0

Avirn22

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
160
Reaction score
268
Points
28
Age
30
Location
Manila
grants
₲427
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Pa see ako
 
M 245

Master0123

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jul 24, 2022
Messages
31
Reaction score
4
Points
6
Location
Philippines
grants
₲320
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you
 
Top Bottom