Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

R 0

ritzjason

Corporal
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
509
Reaction score
37
Points
28
Age
36
Location
Pasay
grants
₲6,821
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Paview lods
 
B 0

blackrose09

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
197
Reaction score
15
Points
18
Location
Pampanga
grants
₲1,893
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat boss
 
G 207

gtx1080

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
40
Location
DAVAO
grants
₲199
Thank you for this, malaking tulong for future references for upcoming boards. :D
 
K 486

Kampreto

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 11, 2022
Messages
244
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Age
36
Location
Indonesia
grants
₲707
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks bro
 
Y 227

Yohyohyoh123

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
10
Points
3
Age
28
Location
Manila
grants
₲295
Salamat idol
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
 
K 204

krad

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
32
Location
cebu
grants
₲228
salamat sobra idol. mag boboard pa nmn ako sana makapasa
 
M 255

mollyearth21

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 18, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Quezon City
grants
₲344
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Civil engineering threads the best!!! <3
 
Top Bottom