Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

This is very confusing, but Hello!

F 139

fandam64

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲57
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
we have similar names, congratulations on being cool
 
Y 146

yukaiqt3

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 10, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
Points
6
grants
₲55
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
U will be enjoy here website bro promise
 
M 158

mohikataa

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Points
8
grants
₲214
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
Hey F welcome
 
Top Bottom