Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

This is very confusing, but Hello!

V 194

VinFrou

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲81
Hello and welcome! Also feel a bit confused but looking forward to get 30 replies na to know more about this site
 
P 0

peykacc

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲58
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
Hilong Hilo listing litooo
 
S 171

sevd008

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲70
Hello F paying respects muna here hope everyone does too
 
J 422

Jujutsu69

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Messages
298
Reaction score
3
Points
18
grants
₲85
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
hi, i also like puzzles
 
N 165

notacheat

2nd Account
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲70
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
enjoy your stay
 
Top Bottom