Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

This is very confusing, but Hello!

G 155

gandulan

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Points
6
grants
₲70
hello & happy st patricks day. bits of personal crumbs there, f

here i'll give you an 'f'
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: KianFalcon88, PrimeDexter77, ErwinRouter360 and 2 others
P 157

polimanpol

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Points
6
grants
₲58
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
Hi hello, F! Nice to meet you and hopefully you learn everything here quickly! Do really enjoy your stay here!
 
Y 147

yayahh

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲60
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
hello nice to meet you
 
Top Bottom