Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

This is very confusing, but Hello!

M 200

makibakari006

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
7
Points
8
grants
₲172
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
hello fellow newbie
 
J 153

JosunnRagnarsson

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲57
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
I like puzzles too
 
Top Bottom