Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Recalling Rules & Regulations in the forum ...

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
D 0

Dejavu

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲868
10 years of service
As I have noticed, rules are not being followed normally by members and also even higher rank members.

As I know, these are the rules:

A.)
All posts must be written in English and other Filipino dialect. First violation will be a warning and removal of all grants. Second offense is forever ban. SO BE CAREFUL

B.)
1. Members are not allowed to engage in threatening behavior toward other members in any way.
2. No short, low quality posts
3. Dont attempt to infect members with trojans, viruses, or backdoors.
4. No direct links to infected downloads in posts or profiles.
5. Multiple accounts will not be allowed unless you are reporting your original account as hacked.
6. Any rules posted in the forums header must also be reviewed. Some forums have special policies that must be adhered to. Dont post in any forum without reading them.
7. Post in the correct category.
8. Dont double post., Cross posting and SPAM.
9. Be kind to others. How hard is it not to be an asshole?

Rules no. 2, 3 and 5 are the one that I mean.
>>I saw that there are some creating accounts multiplically.

>>And also, if you suggest "Dont attempt members to infect...", you must also add that in every post with download links it should be scanned in any antivirus scanner; online or not.

>> I also consider high quality posts as being abused, I cant say such thing as HQ post if even the op cant even give proper credits to the source of what they shared.

Thats only what I see.

EISENBERG 0

EISENBERG

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲7,108
10 years of service
Thank you for your observation. This rules has been applied by securer a couple of hours ago. Therefore, the post before this rules was posted means it is ok. Now, that this rules are now in command it should be executed as posted by the site admin. I will inform the other staff about this and inform them to comply as well as the members. God bless.

OP
D 0

Dejavu

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲868
10 years of service
I guess the rules given are the basic guides in forums, so its a bit awkward for me.
But then so, Thank you.
I hope for an improvement. :)

jughead3716 50

jughead3716

Alpha and Omega
Contributor
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲127,913
10 years of service
kakasimula pa lang ulet ng katz eh kaya di pa ito gaanong organized.. kaya nga dapat tayo magtulungan dito sa katz para maging maganda ang forum na ito.. siguradong makikinig sina punkz eisenberg at securer sa anumang suggestions o opinions ng members...

nga pala, yung mga threads ko, kadalasan may source link talaga ako.. bilang credits na rin sa totoong may ari nito at iwas gulo... maliban na lang sa mga sites na gusto kong isekreto muna.. :D

salamat sa feedback mo punkz... :encouragement:

S 0

sponge

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,216
10 years of service
kung malinis naman konsensya ng member bat nya pa iinfect kapwa nya member kung massira naman name niya dito...

OP
D 0

Dejavu

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲868
10 years of service
sponge said:
kung malinis naman konsensya ng member bat nya pa iinfect kapwa nya member kung massira naman name niya dito...

May ibang member kasi, todo share tapos di niya naman na test para may maipost lang. :D

pinoyonline00 0

pinoyonline00

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,894
10 years of service
hahaha.. oo nga -.- daming ganun.. desidido magkaroon ng GRANTS -.- dapat chill chill lang... dapat enjoy mag post or shoutbox.. kasi yung iba dito nagjoin - nakabasa about something - then ginawang GOAL lang ang POSTING WITHOUT SENSE.. dapat kung mag post ka.. informative-may sense-related sa topic.. loko ehhh..

EISENBERG 0

EISENBERG

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲7,108
10 years of service
sponge said:

because other come to lucidire to take advantage of other members. especially when they know that this is a blackhats forum. So be careful

pinoyonline00 said:
hahaha.. oo nga -.- daming ganun.. desidido magkaroon ng GRANTS -.- dapat chill chill lang... dapat enjoy mag post or shoutbox.. kasi yung iba dito nagjoin - nakabasa about something - then ginawang GOAL lang ang POSTING WITHOUT SENSE.. dapat kung mag post ka.. informative-may sense-related sa topic.. loko ehhh..
I hope all member have the same thought as you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom