Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Recalling Rules & Regulations in the forum ...

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
N 0

Nibsmalala

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲131
2 years of service
As I have noticed, rules are not being followed normally by members and also even higher rank members.

As I know, these are the rules:

A.)
All posts must be written in English and other Filipino dialect. First violation will be a warning and removal of all grants. Second offense is forever ban. SO BE CAREFUL

B.)
1. Members are not allowed to engage in threatening behavior toward other members in any way.
2. No short, low quality posts
3. Dont attempt to infect members with trojans, viruses, or backdoors.

4. No direct links to infected downloads in posts or profiles.
5. Multiple accounts will not be allowed unless you are reporting your original account as hacked.
6. Any rules posted in the forums header must also be reviewed. Some forums have special policies that must be adhered to. Dont post in any forum without reading them.
7. Post in the correct category.
8. Dont double post., Cross posting and SPAM.
9. Be kind to others. How hard is it not to be an asshole?

Rules no. 2, 3 and 5 are the one that I mean.
>>I saw that there are some creating accounts multiplically.

>>And also, if you suggest "Dont attempt members to infect...", you must also add that in every post with download links it should be scanned in any antivirus scanner; online or not.

>> I also consider high quality posts as being abused, I cant say such thing as HQ post if even the op cant even give proper credits to the source of what they shared.

Thats only what I see.
Thanks sa paalala

P 0

papi55

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲143
2 years of service
As I have noticed, rules are not being followed normally by members and also even higher rank members.

A.)
All posts must be written in English and other Filipino dialect. First violation will be a warning and removal of all grants. Second offense is forever ban. SO BE CAREFUL

B.)
1. Members are not allowed to engage in threatening behavior toward other members in any way.

5. Multiple accounts will not be allowed unless you are reporting your original account as hacked.
6. Any rules posted in the forums header must also be reviewed. Some forums have special policies that must be adhered to. Dont post in any forum without reading them.

>>And also, if you suggest "Dont attempt members to infect...", you must also add that in every post with download links it should be scanned in any antivirus scanner; online or not.

>> I also consider high quality posts as being abused, I cant say such thing as HQ post if even the op cant even give proper credits to the source of what they shared.

Thats only what I see.
copy boss…

E 0

EatThis

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲249
1 years of service

A.)

B.)

Thats only what I see.
Susundin ko po to lahat boss kahit baguhan palang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom