Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

F 263

FiendxMeep

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 13, 2022
Messages
95
Reaction score
5
Points
8
Age
33
Location
Philippines
grants
₲380
Makakatulong siguro to sakin in the future hirap ng CE di ko alam bakit ko kinuha to 2 year palang ako hehe
 
K 0

klad

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 25, 2022
Messages
174
Reaction score
40
Points
28
Age
26
Location
Region 6
grants
₲1,112
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
boss down ata yung link pakifix man
 
O 0

optimism05

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Messages
58
Reaction score
401
Points
53
Age
26
Location
philippines
grants
₲1,293
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks for sharing po
 
G 366

gtayodiyan1125

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 14, 2022
Messages
186
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Makati City
grants
₲625
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you
 
I 0

id0ntlikedis3

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
240
Reaction score
2,185
Points
93
Age
36
Location
ph
grants
₲2,924
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
wow ty ty ty
 
G 366

gtayodiyan1125

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 14, 2022
Messages
186
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Makati City
grants
₲625
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thabk you po
 
Top Bottom