Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

Z 0

zerxexga

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Age
27
Location
Mani;a
grants
₲284
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
congrats po same here pasado me ree rme last april 2022
 
T 0

tvcongking

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Location
Batangas
grants
₲80
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
salamat ginoo sa iyong mabuting ambag
 
A 0

Angpalaka07

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
28
Location
Nueva ecija
grants
₲169
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat ng marami
 
D 298

Dutdut

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
124
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
27
Location
Manila
grants
₲565
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you
 
Hardgrhey 365

Hardgrhey

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
181
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Philppines
grants
₲541
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you dito sir!
 
E 563

Engr.cardo

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
369
Reaction score
13
Points
18
Age
29
Location
Cavite
grants
₲1,041
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Okay to kung di mgpapalit ng examiners
 
P 0

profbit

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 27, 2022
Messages
184
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Philippines
grants
₲340
not in the field of civil engineering, pero curious lang. how are you guys able to get that sources from prc?
 
Top Bottom