Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

B 354

Baguette007

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Age
27
Location
Batangas
grants
₲705
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Ty po
 
L 0

lopezjohn

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 2, 2022
Messages
133
Reaction score
21
Points
18
Location
Pasay
grants
₲376
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks po geodetic engineering graduate here
 
B 0

bearbrand28

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
33
Location
Manila
grants
₲131
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you dito
 
A 546

Ambo1004

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 3, 2022
Messages
364
Reaction score
7
Points
18
Age
30
Location
Philippines
grants
₲934
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat Idol
 
T 0

tindengtite

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
26
Location
philippines
grants
₲197
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
salamat thanks
 
C 464

christianlandingin

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 7, 2022
Messages
268
Reaction score
16
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Dagupan
grants
₲610
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
pa view sir thanks in advance
 
C 464

christianlandingin

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 7, 2022
Messages
268
Reaction score
16
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Dagupan
grants
₲610
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
dead link napo ito
 
Top Bottom