Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

J 240

japninjaa

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
27
Location
Surigao
grants
₲464
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Good info! 1
 
L 5.9K

lopezjohn12

Naughty Santa Of Baguio City
Ardent
Member
Access
Ardent
Member
Access
Power User
Fan Favorite
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 10, 2022
Messages
2,439
Reaction score
1,362
Points
113
Location
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
grants
₲134
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
i hope to see my name in this list in near future!
 
E 0

extraa787

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Banned
Joined
Aug 4, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Quezon
grants
₲68
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
2232 2323
 
J 0

johnhet123

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Quezon city
grants
₲264
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
This helps me a lot OP, thank you poo
 
T 0

TrevorP

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
32
Location
Cebu
grants
₲141
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Really useful, thanks!
 
H 435

hatdogenss

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
205
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Age
36
Location
TARLAC
grants
₲869
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
<3 laking tulong
 
L 0

Loopy_21

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
220
Reaction score
24
Points
18
Age
33
Location
Manila
grants
₲479
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you lods,
 
R 213

ralphmanyak

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 22, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
36
Location
ph
grants
₲275
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2_O_2_1, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Nakakatakot talaga ang board exam hahah ty may hint na ako
 
Top Bottom