Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

D 348

daftsecs

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
160
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Age
26
Location
boobs
grants
₲652
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you po sa help sir
 
A 637

abakada

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
447
Reaction score
11
Points
18
Location
Caraga region
grants
₲1,196
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you
 
G 0

greedisgood

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 10, 2022
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
29
Location
Mindanao
grants
₲143
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
good job, thanks sir!
 
Y 226

Yukimotor

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Points
6
Age
26
Location
Manila
grants
₲294
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Kung meron pong para sa ECE penge po
 
H 193

hugkiss

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 18, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Points
6
Age
30
Location
malaysia
grants
₲250
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thk you
 
S 0

sheeshhsh

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Points
6
Age
31
Location
manila
grants
₲127
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat boss
 
Top Bottom