Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

S 247

silvedts

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
37
Location
Taiwan
grants
₲390
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
salamat po lods
 
L 0

LoveYourz

Corporal
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 1, 2022
Messages
654
Reaction score
30
Points
28
Age
27
Location
Manila
grants
₲2,037
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you for this!! Super big help po sa mga aspiring civil engineers
 
Ramson 1.5K

Ramson

Sleuth
Ardent
Member
Access
Ardent
Member
Access
Power User
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jul 14, 2022
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
54
Points
48
Age
28
Location
PAMPANGA
grants
₲1,958
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat po
 
K 0

kociv14267

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
27
Location
Singapore
grants
₲82
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you!
 
Top Bottom