Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

K 0

KozKe

Corporal
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Messages
711
Reaction score
34
Points
28
Age
27
Location
Philippines
grants
₲1,888
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Lamats boss
 
J 0

Jojobazzare

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
318
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Navotas City
grants
₲1,395
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Laking tulong boss ty
 
A 341

aphrodi21

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
17
Points
8
Location
Manila
grants
₲874
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat dito engr
 
Top Bottom