Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

W 203

waterkoala

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jun 16, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
28
Location
Asia
grants
₲223
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank You!
 
E 0

eduard33333

Fancier
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2022
Messages
878
Reaction score
5,634
Points
93
Location
asia
grants
₲7,207
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thanks bro
 
J 0

jollibeemcdonalds

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
144
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Location
Philippines
grants
₲632
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
reviewer lang. thanks
 
T 0

Tont

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
29
Location
Bulacan
grants
₲145
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you po sobrang laking tulong
 
D 0

deadazzzz102

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
90
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Location
Quezon City
grants
₲441
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thank you po
 
Top Bottom