Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

What will happen if I haven't gone to school for 2 years in college?

J 0

Jmhays16

Corporal
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲3,112
I stopped going to school after I finished my 2nd year in college because of pandemic. What will happen if I decided to finish my studies? Do i have to go back in 1st year and start all over again?

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲9,351
Jmhays16 Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.

C 0

Cloke

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲284
I believe you would keep whatever credits you had from the first 2 years and need to take the rest to complete your requirements? But might be wrong

P 0

pilkam

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲319
Hello, depende po yan if may changes sa syllabus ng course mo. If meron man, it would just be a few subjects pero you will still be able to continue even after stopping. Ask mo nalng po yung secretary ng dean or the program head ng course mo

N 0

newchow

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,232
tumigil ako for 3yrs to work full time and support my family.. same syllabus naman pero yung mindset sa pagaaral parang i had to start all over again. pero it was all worth it in the end, natapos ko and masaya ako that i decided to study again

F 0

Finnnnif

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲341
Afaik, if hindi ka nag file ng LOA, magiging AWOL status ka. Depende sa school ang difficulty ng reinstatement. Retain mo completed units mo, pero baka magka hassle if nag change ng curriculum. Good luck!

C 0

CunnyLover

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲351
Afaik, if hindi ka nag file ng LOA, magiging AWOL status ka. Depende sa school ang difficulty ng reinstatement. Retain mo completed units mo, pero baka magka hassle if nag change ng curriculum. Good luck!
Hmmm. So hindi ka pa ieexpel ng school kapag di ka nagfile ng LOA? Hindi ko ninotify yung school at di rin pa ako nag-eenroll. Meron kasi akong nireretake nanmga subjects before maging intern. Dahil sobrang strict at need mapasa lahat ng prof. subjects before proceeding to internship. Kaya di na ako nagenroll muna at the same time di din ako nagfile ng LOA. So will it be AWOL or automatic suspension. Iirc i also have INC or bc I didn't attend one of the practicals bc my mental health was deteriorating. The guidance called but that's it. I haven't heard from the school since then bc I deleted all my socmeds too... Sorry for the rant & long message

F 0

Finnnnif

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲341
Hmmm. So hindi ka pa ieexpel ng school kapag di ka nagfile ng LOA? Hindi ko ninotify yung school at di rin pa ako nag-eenroll. Meron kasi akong nireretake nanmga subjects before maging intern. Dahil sobrang strict at need mapasa lahat ng prof. subjects before proceeding to internship. Kaya di na ako nagenroll muna at the same time di din ako nagfile ng LOA. So will it be AWOL or automatic suspension. Iirc i also have INC or bc I didn't attend one of the practicals bc my mental health was deteriorating. The guidance called but that's it. I haven't heard from the school since then bc I deleted all my socmeds too... Sorry for the rant & long message
No worries bro. Best bet is magconsult ka with your college secretary or kung anong office man ang in charge dyan. If na AWOL ka, magkakaron lang naman ng extra steps and paperwork. I dont think pwede ka i expel basta basta.

All the best and good luck.

C 0

CunnyLover

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲351
No worries bro. Best bet is magconsult ka with your college secretary or kung anong office man ang in charge dyan. If na AWOL ka, magkakaron lang naman ng extra steps and paperwork. I dont think pwede ka i expel basta basta.

All the best and good luck.
I’ll return when I am in my best mental & physical health... thank u for the reply bro nakatulong ito marame. Good luck den & keep on striving bro

Top Bottom