Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Adventure Animation TREASURE PLANET (2002)

Alexhost
macaron619 220

macaron619

CanuBmine?
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲7,264
3 years of service
Treasure Planet is the 43rd full-length animated feature film in the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Based on Robert Louis Stevenson's
, it follows the story of young
who dreams of life filled with adventure on other legendary planets. When he meets old
, his life takes a major turn as he discovers that Treasure Planet may just be real after all. Despite the fact that this movie performed very poorly at the box office making it the biggest box office loss in the Disney animated canon, This was because it had huge competition with
. It should be noted that it had a positive reception from movie critics and the film has a strong cult following and got nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.

this is my first time to post movie.. so hope you enjoy ^_^ ill be posting more if i have time lates 90's or 20's movies

D 0

Dadijo14

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,425
3 years of service
Treasure Planet is the 43rd full-length animated feature film in the
. Based on Robert Louis Stevenson's
, it follows the story of young
who dreams of life filled with adventure on other legendary planets. When he meets old
, his life takes a major turn as he discovers that Treasure Planet may just be real after all. Despite the fact that this movie performed very poorly at the box office making it the biggest box office loss in the Disney animated canon, This was because it had huge competition with
. It should be noted that it had a positive reception from movie critics and the film has a strong cult following and got nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.

this is my first time to post movie.. so hope you enjoy ^_^ ill be posting more if i have time lates 90's or 20's movies

thanks for sharing

Top Bottom