Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

K 255

Kengrey7

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Points
8
Age
26
Location
ph
grants
₲413
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
TWICE NAYEON SHEEEEESH
 
E 0

etuts14

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
5
Points
8
Age
33
Location
Philippines
grants
₲310
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
welcome po
 
Top Bottom