Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

J 0

john17

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
94
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Manila
grants
₲291
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Helloo, welcome sa forum po
 
C 661

chickabus

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
489
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Manila
grants
₲1,264
Ayo I consider myself as a casual Kpop fan lang pero tingin ko I consume a lot of kpop contents din haha I love Le Sserafim specially Chaewon!
 
Top Bottom