Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

K 0

kenji17

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
357
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Age
32
Location
Mindoro
grants
₲713
Welcome ipagpatuloy mo ang iyong pag hanga sa mga kpop artist baka dyan tayo yayaman balang araw haha
 
F 0

fonkristo

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
24
Location
manila
grants
₲223
nmixx fan ako lods HAHAHAHHAHA pero sa gen 3 ako nag start, twice and red velvet, tas napunta nako sa aespa itzy and nmixx, bale ngayon nmixx na main gg na sinusupport ko
 
J 163

jindori

Transcendent
Member
Member
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Points
3
Age
23
Location
Bulacan
grants
₲203
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
hello kpop stan rin here! Marami akong iniistan na kpop ggs like loona, twice, le sserafim, and also newjeans!
 
S 0

saints

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Messages
131
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Manila
grants
₲479
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Welcome boss
 
J 0

jtfrozenfire98

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
109
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Pangasinan
grants
₲268
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Hi godwin i like kpop too. I like twice and itzy
 
Top Bottom