Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Introducing my self.

Alexhost
A 0

alsabasalivio96

Transcendent
BANNED
Reaction score
grants
₲855
2 years of service
Hello! Everyone. Good day All of you ka Mobilarian and Symbanian. I'm Wilson Alivio, from tubod lanao del norte. I'm 25 years old. Single. Napapad lang po ako dito para mas matutu pa ng ibang tricks and mag grow, sana nawa may maitutulong din po ako sa inyo at sana mag tulongan din tayo para sa ikalalago ng forum nato. Hindi po ako scammer isa din po akong cellphone technician, Sa Gsmsandwich at Antgsm, codename, Kurimaw20. Maraming salamat po sana di ako ma banned.. god bless all.

Mobilarian 0

Mobilarian

Alpha and Omega
Contributor
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲30,402
3 years of service
alsabasalivio96 welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES. To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE. Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good.

rose_blckpnk 1K

rose_blckpnk

박채영
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲30,824
3 years of service
Hello! Everyone. Good day All of you ka Mobilarian and Symbanian. I'm Wilson Alivio, from tubod lanao del norte. I'm 25 years old. Single. Napapad lang po ako dito para mas matutu pa ng ibang tricks and mag grow, sana nawa may maitutulong din po ako sa inyo at sana mag tulongan din tayo para sa ikalalago ng forum nato. Hindi po ako scammer isa din po akong cellphone technician, Sa Gsmsandwich at Antgsm, codename, Kurimaw20. Maraming salamat po sana di ako ma banned.. god bless all.
Welcome love sa bago nating tambayan

Top Bottom