Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Intensive Copywriting Course: Start Making Money

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service

af86dae05eef97d2834e473a2f6989c9.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 816.99 MB | Duration: 1h 41m

Learn the Basics of Copywriting, Discover 15+ Ways of Making Money On It and Quickly Enter This Sphere!​

What you'll learn
What exactly is copywriting and why almost EVERYONE can enter this sphere
What are the basic principles of a good text and how to write it
The craft of writing - 4 techniques to overcome a fear of a blank page
15 Techniques & 8 Formulas to MASTER your text
Selling trigger which will help you to SELL with your text
15+ ways to MAKE MONEY on copywriting
How to find your first work and make money on copywriting, even if you are just a beginner
How to create your first portfolio and find clients
Requirements
Do you want to enter a new sphere but don't know how? Do you think that copywriting is just for the special people who is good at writing? Do you want to find a remote work and make money on it?
All you need is a desire to discover copywriting! And a pen to make notes during the course.
Description
Do you want to find a remote job? To be a freelancer? Or just to start a new career QUICKLY? Then this course is for you! Many people try to enter a new sphere but face an obstacle - a lot of courses, too much new knowledge, lack of practice, and a fear of finally starting making money. They get stuck in this cycle and can't get started monetizing it.My course is an intensive compilation of basic knowledge which everyone should know to start their career in copywriting. Why this course?My name is Ulyana, and I've been working as a copywriter since 14. So I know all the ways you can enter this sphere and make money on it (even if you are not a NATIVE English speaker like me). I worked in various areas like affiliate marketing, e-commerce, content management, SMM, crypto copywriting, sales copies (and landing pages) and more. I've also mentored people and helped over 20 people start their careers in copywriting. My goal is to share my knowledge with you and help you find yourself in copywriting. You can constantly watch different courses and explore this sphere, but never make money on it. With this course, you will learn the essential basics and simple techniques & formulas, but moreover, you will know where you can use your skills and find clients.You will learn:- Basic Principles of a Good Text (including common mistakes)- 15 Simple Copywriting Techniques - A Sales copy (What is it? How to write it? AIDA & PMPHS Formulas)- 8 Killer Formulas Everyone Can Use-[EXTRA] Trigger Marketing - Sell with Your Text (psychological tricks for texts)-[EXTRA] How to Monetize Copywriting - over 15 Ways to Make Money on Copywriting-[EXTRA] How to Build Up a Portfolio and Find Your First ClientsIf you want to quickly start a copywriter's career - WELCOME ABOARD!
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to my course!
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Learn what exactly is copywriting
Lecture 2 What is Copywriting? TOP-5 Industries You Can Work In
Section 3: Learn Everything About a Good Text
Lecture 3 What are 6 Basic Principles of a Good Text
Section 4: Learn the Craft of Writing
Lecture 4 4 Simple Writing Techniques
Section 5: Copywriting Techniques to Master Your Copy
Lecture 5 15 Simple Copywriting Techniques to Write Excellent Copies
Section 6: Sales Copy
Lecture 6 What is a sales copy? Two main formulas - AIDA & PMPHS
Section 7: Killer Copywriting Formulas for Everyone
Lecture 7 8 Formulas You Can Use in Your Copy
Section 8: Trigger Marketing - Sell Your Text (EXTRA)
Lecture 8 10 Outstanding Selling Triggers You Can Easily Use
Section 9: How to Monetize Copywriting (EXTRA)
Lecture 9 15+ Ways of Making Money on Copywriting
Section 10: Build Up Your First Portfolio and Find Clients (EXTRA)
Lecture 10 Create Your First Portfolio and Find Clients
Section 11: Conclusion
Lecture 11 Thank You For Watching My Course!
For everyone who has ZERO experience in copywriting but wants to quickly start a new career in it,For those who are new to copywriting formulas, techniques, and selling triggers.,For everyone who doesn't know how to monetize copywriting skills, create a portfolio and find their first clients

e18595e14c2fe6663551969edf7e511c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

J 0

jokelan

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲412
2 years of service

af86dae05eef97d2834e473a2f6989c9.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 816.99 MB | Duration: 1h 41m

Learn the Basics of Copywriting, Discover 15+ Ways of Making Money On It and Quickly Enter This Sphere!​

What you'll learn
What exactly is copywriting and why almost EVERYONE can enter this sphere
What are the basic principles of a good text and how to write it
The craft of writing - 4 techniques to overcome a fear of a blank page
15 Techniques & 8 Formulas to MASTER your text
Selling trigger which will help you to SELL with your text
15+ ways to MAKE MONEY on copywriting
How to find your first work and make money on copywriting, even if you are just a beginner
How to create your first portfolio and find clients
Requirements
Do you want to enter a new sphere but don't know how? Do you think that copywriting is just for the special people who is good at writing? Do you want to find a remote work and make money on it?
All you need is a desire to discover copywriting! And a pen to make notes during the course.
Description
Do you want to find a remote job? To be a freelancer? Or just to start a new career QUICKLY? Then this course is for you! Many people try to enter a new sphere but face an obstacle - a lot of courses, too much new knowledge, lack of practice, and a fear of finally starting making money. They get stuck in this cycle and can't get started monetizing it.My course is an intensive compilation of basic knowledge which everyone should know to start their career in copywriting. Why this course?My name is Ulyana, and I've been working as a copywriter since 14. So I know all the ways you can enter this sphere and make money on it (even if you are not a NATIVE English speaker like me). I worked in various areas like affiliate marketing, e-commerce, content management, SMM, crypto copywriting, sales copies (and landing pages) and more. I've also mentored people and helped over 20 people start their careers in copywriting. My goal is to share my knowledge with you and help you find yourself in copywriting. You can constantly watch different courses and explore this sphere, but never make money on it. With this course, you will learn the essential basics and simple techniques & formulas, but moreover, you will know where you can use your skills and find clients.You will learn:- Basic Principles of a Good Text (including common mistakes)- 15 Simple Copywriting Techniques - A Sales copy (What is it? How to write it? AIDA & PMPHS Formulas)- 8 Killer Formulas Everyone Can Use-[EXTRA] Trigger Marketing - Sell with Your Text (psychological tricks for texts)-[EXTRA] How to Monetize Copywriting - over 15 Ways to Make Money on Copywriting-[EXTRA] How to Build Up a Portfolio and Find Your First ClientsIf you want to quickly start a copywriter's career - WELCOME ABOARD!
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to my course!
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Learn what exactly is copywriting
Lecture 2 What is Copywriting? TOP-5 Industries You Can Work In
Section 3: Learn Everything About a Good Text
Lecture 3 What are 6 Basic Principles of a Good Text
Section 4: Learn the Craft of Writing
Lecture 4 4 Simple Writing Techniques
Section 5: Copywriting Techniques to Master Your Copy
Lecture 5 15 Simple Copywriting Techniques to Write Excellent Copies
Section 6: Sales Copy
Lecture 6 What is a sales copy? Two main formulas - AIDA & PMPHS
Section 7: Killer Copywriting Formulas for Everyone
Lecture 7 8 Formulas You Can Use in Your Copy
Section 8: Trigger Marketing - Sell Your Text (EXTRA)
Lecture 8 10 Outstanding Selling Triggers You Can Easily Use
Section 9: How to Monetize Copywriting (EXTRA)
Lecture 9 15+ Ways of Making Money on Copywriting
Section 10: Build Up Your First Portfolio and Find Clients (EXTRA)
Lecture 10 Create Your First Portfolio and Find Clients
Section 11: Conclusion
Lecture 11 Thank You For Watching My Course!
For everyone who has ZERO experience in copywriting but wants to quickly start a new career in it,For those who are new to copywriting formulas, techniques, and selling triggers.,For everyone who doesn't know how to monetize copywriting skills, create a portfolio and find their first clients

e18595e14c2fe6663551969edf7e511c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
more money for us!