Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

I Can Be Inclusive - Youth Disabilities Inclusion & Behavior

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,432
2 years of service

5ad594aa3f2d8c5c21e23b7c87454d11.jpeg

I Can Be Inclusive - Youth Disabilities Inclusion & Behavior
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.40 GB | Duration: 1h 15m

Supporting and responding positively to behavior challenges and creating supportive environments.​

What you'll learn
Use socially responsible language.
Design a program environment that supports disability inclusion.
Respond to concerning behavior by recognizing behavior as communication.
Implement accommodations that match individual youth needs.
Engage in respectful conversations with families about their child's strengths and needs.
Requirements
N/A
Description
Course Description:IACET accredited & CEU approved course.This engaging video series will provide practical steps to achieve your disability inclusion goals and help you feel confident in understanding inclusion, creating accommodations, supporting and responding positively to behavior challenges and creating supportive environments. The videos will highlight a path of resources and supports to access at time of need. Participants will leave with several resources, learn from videos, and see scenario demonstrations that will help build staff confidence and competence in supporting all children and youth at your program! You can do this!Note: Most of the videos will show school-age youth but rest assured that the tools and strategies presented can be used for children as young as toddlers to teens.Course Learning OutcomesEach microlearning topic will have aligned objectives that you desire for your students to achieve. These should be measurable. (For assistance in creating or revising objectives, please see the "Bloom's Taxonomy" document I have attached)1. Use socially responsible language.2. Design a program environment that supports disability inclusion.3. Respond to concerning behavior by recognizing behavior as communication.4. Implement accommodations that match individual youth needs.5. Engage in respectful conversations with families about their child's strengths and needs.Course Microlearning Topics1. Inclusion 101a. The Basics of the Americans with Disabilities Actb. Harnessing the Power of Language2. Supportive Environmentsa. Using Your Space Wisely3. Communicating through Behaviora. Views on Behaviorb. Supportive Responses4. Tips and Tools to Support Inclusiona. Creating a Bag of Tricksb. Creating a Bag of Tricks: Calming Supportsc. Creating a Bag of Tricks: Visual Supportsd. Creating a Bag of Tricks: Transition Supportse. Creating a Bag of Tricks: Sensory Itemsf. Creating a Bag of Tricks: Alternative Activities5. Family Collaborationa. Connecting for Inclusion Part 1b. Connecting for Inclusion Part 2
Overview
Section 1: Course Introduction: I Can Be Inclusive
Lecture 1 Course Description
Section 2: I Can Be Inclusive: Youth Disabilities Inclusion & Behavior
Lecture 2 Section 1 Overview: I Can Be Inclusive: Inclusion 101
Lecture 3 Introduction
Lecture 4 The Power of Language Instructional Video
Section 3: Supportive Environments: Youth Disabilities Inclusion & Behavior
Lecture 5 Supportive Environments Description
Lecture 6 Using Your Space Wisely
Section 4: I Can Be Inclusive: Communicating through Behavior
Lecture 7 I Can Be Inclusive: Communicating through Behavior
Lecture 8 Views on Behavior Instructional Video
Lecture 9 Supportive Responses to Concerning and Unsafe Behavior Instructional Video
Section 5: Tips and Tools to Support Disability Inclusion
Lecture 10 Introduction Tips and Tools to Support Disability Inclusion
Lecture 11 Creating a Bag of Tricks Instructional Lesson
Lecture 12 Bag of Tricks Calming Supports Instructional Video
Lecture 13 Bag of Tricks Visual Supports Instructional Lecture
Lecture 14 Bag of Tricks Transition Supports Instructional Lesson
Lecture 15 Bag of Tricks Sensory Supports Instructional Video
Lecture 16 Bag of Tricks Alternative Activities Instructional Video
Section 6: I Can Be Inclusive Course 5: Family Collaboration
Lecture 17 Family Collaboration
Lecture 18 Connecting for Inclusion Part 1 Instructional Video
Lecture 19 Connecting for Inclusion Part 2 Instructional Video
Educators and Child Care Providers: Most of the videos will show school-age youth, but rest assured that the tools and strategies presented can be used for children as young as toddlers to teens.,Aftercare programs,Early Childhood educators,Parents of children with disabilities,Educators wanting to learn tips to support youth interested in resources & video demonstrations.,Summer Camp staff,Paraprofessionals & Para-educators involved with youth,Educators needing CEUs and interested in inclusion,Special Education teachers

5d1586cb3bf3b9cdc653b37ee6113b01.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,307
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom