Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Instructional Design: Build A Real Course With Me

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,637
1 years of service

0f68b7e97a5a95bbc46c35719878fe2e.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 537.23 MB | Duration: 1h 2m

Design a REAL course with me as an instructional designer | Get practical instructional design experience​

What you'll learn
Solve REAL world business problems with Instructional Design
Create effective and engaging course to drive high ROI
Do needs analysis like a pro instructional designer
Find KIPs to measure effectiveness of the course
Write objectives using Bloom's Taxonomy
Create course outline like a highly experienced instructional designer
Design scenario based effective learning content
Write script for eLearning development
Develop an eLearning in Articulate Storyline
Get storyboard template and storyline template
Design and develop and course that will solve a real business problem using instructional design principles
Be a pro instructional design within an hour.
Requirements
No prior experience is needed.
Description
My CEO requested our Global Learning & Development Team to build a course on anti-harassment. As an Instructional Design Lead, I designed an effective learning experience that met the organizational goal and drove a high return on investment.Do you wanna know the exact steps I took and all the learning design secrets?In this Udemy course, I will show the exact steps I took as an instructional designer to create the course. So you can have practical course design experience if you are an instructional designer, learning experience designer, or eLearning developer.You will get all my instructional design secrets. I will share all the secrets as follows:1. CEO's course request email2. Replying to the email3. Meeting with the CEO and DEI team for needs analysis4. Analyzing the meeting notes for the exact organizational goal5. Finding out the exact metrics to measure the effectiveness 6. Creating objectives using Bloom's taxonomy7. Creating course outline aligning with the organization's goals and training objectives8. Writing course content9. Designing Prototype10. Developing in Articulate Storyline11. Measuring course effectiveness Kirkpatrick's modelIf you've been taking a lot of courses but haven't found one that is truly practical and applicable to real-world problems, then this course is for you.In this course, we will work together to build a course live, with the learners in mind. This means that you will not only learn the theories and principles of instructional design, but you will also have the opportunity to apply them in a hands-on, real-world setting.In this course, we will cover a range of topics that are essential to the instructional design process, including needs analysis, objective creation using Bloom's Taxonomy, creating a course outline, creating scenario-based, engaging content, and evaluating the effectiveness of the course. Whether you are an educator, a trainer, or a professional looking to improve your organization's learning and development programs, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.What makes this course stand out is its focus on solving real organizational problems. By the end of the course, you will have the skills and knowledge to design effective, engaging, and practical courses that solve real problems.Don't just take my word for it - sign up for the course and see for yourself how it can benefit your career and your organization. Don't wait - register now and start learning how to design effective, engaging, and practical courses that solve real problems.If you are tired of Instructional Design theories and want to learn how to design a course in a real corporate learning & development environment, like a professional instructional designer, ENROLL NOW!
Overview
Section 1: Training Needs Analysis - Instructional Design
Lecture 1 CEO's email requesting the course
Lecture 2 What is Training Needs Analysis & Why is It Important?
Lecture 3 Needs Analysis Meeting - Instructional Design
Lecture 4 Meeting Outcomes (Needs Analysis - Instructional Design)
Lecture 5 The PROBLEM, the SOLUTION, the MEASUREMENT
Section 2: KPIs to Measure Training Effectiveness
Lecture 6 Why to measure training effectiveness?
Lecture 7 Kirkpatrick's model - Instructional Design
Lecture 8 KPIs to be measured to evaluate training effectiveness
Section 3: Create Objectives
Lecture 9 Bloom's Taxonomy
Lecture 10 Creating objectives for our course
Section 4: Create Outline From Objectives
Lecture 11 The course outline
Section 5: Gather Content from SMEs
Lecture 12 SME questionnaire
Section 6: The Storyboard Template
Lecture 13 Storyboard template
Section 7: Design Prototype
Lecture 14 Our prototype
Lecture 15 Script
Section 8: eLearning Development - Articulate Storyline
Lecture 16 Preview - Storyline
Lecture 17 Setting up - Articulate Storyline
Lecture 18 Information Slide
Lecture 19 Scenario Slide
Lecture 20 Question Slide
Lecture 21 Feedback Layers
Lecture 22 Articulate Storyline Player & Preview
Section 9: Next Steps
Lecture 23 What Next?
Instructional Designers,E-Learning Developers,L&D Project Managers,Learning & Development Professionals,Learning Experience Designers,Facilitators

529c39be313f77f46279fa4f2aa3b49b.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom