Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Hitting on my shy type co worker

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
R 0

red_martinez90

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲119
1 years of service
Kratos321 welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. Always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES. To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE. Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.
Good luck

P 0

PetiteBaguettite

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲292
1 years of service
parang physical contact love language nya, try to start slow lang and do little things. eventually maging more intimate na yung touch mo and magets nyo yan dalawa

M 0

MrFreeze77

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲199
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Just want to share and ask for your opinion on my scenario.

Actually, hindi na ako bago na magkaron na maging intimate sa co-worker ko. In fact, sa former job ko, I actually did a lot of crazy things dun sa mga nakalandian ko dun and went even all the way - but this cutie officemate that I have in my current work seems to be very shy but very obvious naman na she likes something din from me. Virgin pa eh and wala naman daw sya nakakadate (takot sa hindi nya trusted na guys daw).

I started to notice our sexual tension when we were at an event. She constantly grazed her boobs sa arms ko. Then sa mga next events, she likes to have a lot of physical contact. Siguro pinaka malala ko sa kanya is hawak sa legs while driving (hindi nman siya na awkwardan sakin after that).

Then that followed with nights na imbis na magpasundo sa driver nila (oo mukhang mayaman) eh ako na naghahatid. Lalo pag may inuman. Pero I think she's too shy to say it out loud and I don't want her din naman to be embarrased about it.

Guys, sa mga naka exp ng mahiyain dyan. Tips naman kung pano ako makakaiskor dito. Usually girls that I encounter are quite open naman. First time lang talaga sa mahiyain. Hahaha

Salamat mga maam / sir!
wow smooth! and yea don't rush

O 0

oppai123469

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲186
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Actually, hindi na ako bago na magkaron na maging intimate sa co-worker ko. In fact, sa former job ko, I actually did a lot of crazy things dun sa mga nakalandian ko dun and went even all the way - but this cutie officemate that I have in my current work seems to be very shy but very obvious naman na she likes something din from me. Virgin pa eh and wala naman daw sya nakakadate (takot sa hindi nya trusted na guys daw).

I started to notice our sexual tension when we were at an event. She constantly grazed her boobs sa arms ko. Then sa mga next events, she likes to have a lot of physical contact. Siguro pinaka malala ko sa kanya is hawak sa legs while driving (hindi nman siya na awkwardan sakin after that).

Then that followed with nights na imbis na magpasundo sa driver nila (oo mukhang mayaman) eh ako na naghahatid. Lalo pag may inuman. Pero I think she's too shy to say it out loud and I don't want her din naman to be embarrased about it.

Guys, sa mga naka exp ng mahiyain dyan. Tips naman kung pano ako makakaiskor dito. Usually girls that I encounter are quite open naman. First time lang talaga sa mahiyain. Hahaha

Salamat mga maam / sir!
oh shi

S 0

steeeeeve

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲287
1 years of service
Wala nang oras para mag-torpe, pre

Tanungin mo na para at least alam mo kung may gusto siyang mangyari din

J 0

jakebeard69

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲255
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Salamat mga maam / sir!
Sana makahanap rin ako ng shy type coworker hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom