Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Hitting on my shy type co worker

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
B 0

bombit223

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲308
2 years of service
pwede kang mag try touch etc. or gestures na ang hand mo malapit sa kamay niya etc. to test para di bigla

H 0

Hikoboshi

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲233
1 years of service
Try to introduce yourself and check if may chemistry.
If meron then go for it.

T 0

temp.ud0

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲145
1 years of service
wag ka lang mag bigay mixed signals para hindi hassle pre

C 0

Charmaine0123

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲486
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Just want to share and ask for your opinion on my scenario.

Actually, hindi na ako bago na magkaron na maging intimate sa co-worker ko. In fact, sa former job ko, I actually did a lot of crazy things dun sa mga nakalandian ko dun and went even all the way - but this cutie officemate that I have in my current work seems to be very shy but very obvious naman na she likes something din from me. Virgin pa eh and wala naman daw sya nakakadate (takot sa hindi nya trusted na guys daw).

I started to notice our sexual tension when we were at an event. She constantly grazed her boobs sa arms ko. Then sa mga next events, she likes to have a lot of physical contact. Siguro pinaka malala ko sa kanya is hawak sa legs while driving (hindi nman siya na awkwardan sakin after that).

Then that followed with nights na imbis na magpasundo sa driver nila (oo mukhang mayaman) eh ako na naghahatid. Lalo pag may inuman. Pero I think she's too shy to say it out loud and I don't want her din naman to be embarrased about it.

Guys, sa mga naka exp ng mahiyain dyan. Tips naman kung pano ako makakaiskor dito. Usually girls that I encounter are quite open naman. First time lang talaga sa mahiyain. Hahaha

Salamat mga maam / sir!
Be brave! Hahahah kaya m yan

M 0

marcred24

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲343
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Actually, hindi na ako bago na magkaron na maging intimate sa co-worker ko. In fact, sa former job ko, I actually did a lot of crazy things dun sa mga nakalandian ko dun and went even all the way - but this cutie officemate that I have in my current work seems to be very shy but very obvious naman na she likes something din from me. Virgin pa eh and wala naman daw sya nakakadate (takot sa hindi nya trusted na guys daw).

I started to notice our sexual tension when we were at an event. She constantly grazed her boobs sa arms ko. Then sa mga next events, she likes to have a lot of physical contact. Siguro pinaka malala ko sa kanya is hawak sa legs while driving (hindi nman siya na awkwardan sakin after that).

Then that followed with nights na imbis na magpasundo sa driver nila (oo mukhang mayaman) eh ako na naghahatid. Lalo pag may inuman. Pero I think she's too shy to say it out loud and I don't want her din naman to be embarrased about it.

Guys, sa mga naka exp ng mahiyain dyan. Tips naman kung pano ako makakaiskor dito. Usually girls that I encounter are quite open naman. First time lang talaga sa mahiyain. Hahaha

Salamat mga maam / sir!
Focus on the signs she's giving you and take it from there.

H 0

hellyea

3rd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲284
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Salamat mga maam / sir!
What I'd suggest is just ask her directly if the mood's right. Be straightforward. May exp ka na sabi mo. Have you never asked for consent?

W 0

ww58

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲261
1 years of service
Hello mga peeps.

Salamat mga maam / sir!
Do it!! Make your dreams cum through!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom