Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Guyss... help.

Alexhost
P 0

pernicus

Sleuth
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲3,182
1 years of service
Sorry napindot agad post hahaha

so ayun na nga. long story short : nagjabol so kuya niyo using the panty (note: color dark grey ung panty niya) but nadala ko ng emosyon ko, naiputok ko sa panty

so ayun nagka stain ung panty nya, now I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL I WILL GO OUT OR ANONG PALUSOT PDE KONG GAWIN PARA MALINIS KO UNG JAMOD WITHOUT HULI HAHAHAH

ANY suggestions hahaha still here thinking of what to do as of this writing

PS: if you want to have idea gano ka yummy si cous see here (editted ng mejo madami para iwas huli mahirap na hehehe)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you

I 0

infinitevoid7

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103
2 months of service

so ayun na nga. long story short : nagjabol so kuya niyo using the panty (note: color dark grey ung panty niya) but nadala ko ng emosyon ko, naiputok ko sa panty

so ayun nagka stain ung panty nya, now I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL I WILL GO OUT OR ANONG PALUSOT PDE KONG GAWIN PARA MALINIS KO UNG JAMOD WITHOUT HULI HAHAHAH

PS: if you want to have idea gano ka yummy si cous see here (editted ng mejo madami para iwas huli mahirap na hehehe)

labhan mo

Z 0

zsefbhu.poco

Crackerjack
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲3,735
2 years of service

Ayos ligtas bossing

Top Bottom