Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Graphics Designs

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

e0a03b30d4f2817224518c72893bc0c1.jpeg

Graphics Designs
Published 4/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 417.57 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

Learning How To Graphic Design​

What you'll learn
You will learn how to create Youtube Intros
You will learn how to create Logos
You will learn how to create Youtube Thumbnails
You will learn how to use Canva & Adobe Express
You will learn the basics of Canva & Adobe Express, I'll show you 1-2 ways to create thumbnails and logos
I will also show you things I have edited .

Requirements
None

Description
In this course you will learn the basics of creating Logos, YouTube Intros, YouTube thumbnails, wallpapers. I will show you designs I have edited and made my own. I will show you little tricks to make things look cuter, this platform has a lot of potential if you know how to use it correctly . This is mainly for beginners, if you've heard of Canva or Adobe express, they're really good and easy to use. So I will be showing you around these platforms and how to design & create things. On Canva you can create and personalize your own designs from or choose from the thousands of high templates . There are tons of free things you can use and create on Canva, you honestly don't have to buy anything, there's tons of fonts, templates, flyers, posters, logos, wallpapers, business cards, & more . I've made business cards, logos, flyers, slideshows, promotional videos, wallpapers. Adobe is good for, impressive social media graphics, promotional videos, single page websites & more .Canva has many elements & features you can use to make things look a different way.I teach beginners and advanced students .In my next graphic designs course, I will be teaching on a platform called "Corel Draw" advanced and beginners can enroll in that course also.This is a short course, but worth it. Willing to give all the tips needed, and if you have questions, feel free to ask!

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Adobe Part 1

Lecture 3 Adobe Part 2

Lecture 4 Adobe Part 3

Lecture 5 Adobe Part 4

Lecture 6 Samples of my edits & creations

Lecture 7 Canva Part 1

Lecture 8 Canva Part 2

Lecture 9 Canva Part 3

Lecture 10 Canva Part 4

Lecture 11 Canva Part 5

Lecture 12 Canva Extras

Lecture 13 Adobe Extras

Lecture 14 Questions .

Lecture 15 ?.

This course is for people who want to become good or better at editing & creating!!!

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom