Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Create A Paper-Cut Light Box In Procreate

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲96,529
2 years of service

e223d93570517f2cf9805061786037bc.jpeg

Last updated 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1002.81 MB | Duration: 0h 47m

Learn how to create and animate a paper-cut light box using Procreate and your iPad​

What you'll learn
To create a digital paper-cut effect
To make an illustration glow
To add texture to an illustration using custom brushes
To animate illustrations using only Procreate
To work with layers
Requirements
An iPad with the Procreate app
Be ready to learn and have fun!
Basic knowledge of Procreate is recommended but not required to take this course
Description
In this class, I will show you step-by-step how to turn your iPad into a layered paper cut light box.This time, I don't want you guys to worry about how to draw trees, the sky, mountains or any other element of the composition. I want you to be focused on making the illustration glow and cast rich shadows to get a enchanting scene. So, I've put together a set of brushes and two color palettes for you.We are going to make together three fun and easy exercises and I will share with you lots of useful tips along the way.For starters, I will walk you through my process to create a nice (paper cut) landscape. Then, we will add texture, light and shadows to our landscape and turn it into a paper cut light box. And finally, we will create a magical multicolored animation of our wonderful light box.Whether you are a Procreate beginner or expert, this class is for anyone looking for improving their skills and learning new techniques when drawing digitally.Ready to have fun creating a paper-cut light box? Let's get started!Basic knowledge of Procreate is recommended but not required to take this class. Having said that, let's get started!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Download Resources + Bonus Brushsets
Section 2: Creating a Layered Landscape
Lecture 3 Sketching
Lecture 4 Layered Landscape
Section 3: Textures, Lights & Shadows
Lecture 5 Texture, Lights & Shadows
Section 4: Color
Lecture 6 Adding Color
Section 5: Animation
Lecture 7 Making an Animation
Lecture 8 Bonus Animation
Aspiring artist and illustrators interested in learning digital art,All levels Procreate users,People interested in creating a digital version of a paper-cut light box

1630c21fd77cd902a152859cf1559cf3.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,461
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom