Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Create Paper Art In Procreate From Sketch To Final Piece

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲91,528
2 years of service

7bfcfa3437ac5cab2fd7df3b4b852400.jpeg

Last updated 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.73 GB | Duration: 1h 21m

How to create a realistic layered paper cut out effect using Procreate and your iPad. Digital Portrait illustrations.​

What you'll learn
To create a digital paper-cut illustration in Procreate from sketch to final piece
How to use layer masks, clipping masks, symmetry tool, quick menu, and much more!
Different ways to add paper textures to our drawings
Useful tips and tricks that you will be able to apply to your own work!
Requirements
An iPad with the Procreate app
Be ready to learn and have fun!
Basic knowledge of Procreate is recommended but not required to take this course
Description
Hi there! My name is Lettie and I love to create all kind of illustrations in Procreate. Pushing the limits of this awesome app is something that I really enjoy. I especially like to use it for creating realistic paintings, watercolors, animations, and paper cut style illustrations.You have been asking me for a while how I give my characters illustrations a paper-cut feel. Well, your wish has been granted, because in this class we will create exactly that, a paper cut layered illustration in Procreate!This is a step-by-step class, we will make together the sketch, then we will color it and start creating our "pieces of paper". We will paint shadows to add depth to our illustration, and, finally, we will make it look like a real paper cut work using texture images and brushes.In this class we will cover things like:Symmetry tool.Customizing QuickMenu.Clipping & Layer Masks.Modifying Brush Settings.Different ways to add paper texture to our drawings.And much more!You can download all the custom brushes, palettes, drawing studies, my sketch and also the images, that you will need to draw along with me.Basic knowledge of Procreate is recommended to take this class. Having said that, let's get started!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Sketching
Lecture 2 Sketching
Section 3: Adding color and shadows
Lecture 3 Adding color
Lecture 4 Adding shadows
Section 4: Drawing feathers and flower comb
Lecture 5 Drawing feathers
Lecture 6 Flower comb
Section 5: Adding textures and final touches
Lecture 7 Adding textures
Lecture 8 Final touches
Section 6: Conclusions
Lecture 9 Conclusions
Aspiring artist and illustrators,All levels Procreate users,People interested in creating digital paper-cut portraits

a999621536f7c0c642f53b6222b2e777.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,445
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom