- Aug 26, 2022
- Reaction score
1 years of service
thank youuuu!! this is my favorite pasta dish!!
Nice salamat sa infoIngredients:
500 grams Fettucine noodles(or any desired pasta)
1 can evaporated milk
250 ml all purpose cream
1 can creamed of mushroom soup
200 grams sweet ham
200 grams bacon
1 head garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
250 grams grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon parsley, chopped(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
2. Fry the bacon but not too crispy. drain and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Fry the ham, drain and cut into small square pieces. Set aside.
4. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion. Add 3/4 of fried bacon and ham.
5. Add evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
6. Add the all purpose cream and grated parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to boil.
7. Season with ground pepper.
8. Add more evaporated milk or a cup of water if the sauce is too creamy or salty.
9. Simmer until beginning to thicken. Remove from heat.
10. Prepare pasta on pasta tray, top with grated Parmesan cheese together with the remaining bacon and ham bits and chopped parsley.
11. Serve with garlic bread. Enjoy
1. For additional ingredients, you may add 250 grams of mushrooms and a can of tuna saute together with bacon and ham.
kahit spaghetti as long as thick yung pagkakaluto mo ng sauce and di ka nagamit ng maraming oil while boiling the noodles.Ano 2nd best sa Fettucine noodles ipalit?