Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

J 1.6K

jpzktzto

Sleuth
Member
Access
Member
Access
Power User
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Location
Philippines
grants
₲2,291
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat po for sharing! Sana po ma reupload!
 
  • Like
Reactions: shoti ko 77
J 0

Japaneze

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
36
Location
Maynila
grants
₲157
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Wow thank you
 
E 0

elamao

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
27
Location
Surigao
grants
₲128
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamaat dito bossing
 
T 552

toyaf94079

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
380
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Age
54
Location
wunderland
grants
₲1,131
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Malaking tulong to para sa iba. Keep it up!
 
Top Bottom