Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

R 483

Rendezvougue

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 12, 2022
Messages
303
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Age
42
Location
Q.C
grants
₲778
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you!
 
U 513

unslimshadyxxx

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
329
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Location
Taguig
grants
₲777
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Maraming Salamat. Laking tulong nito
 
L 156

Leaf

Transcendent
Member
Member
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Points
1
Age
36
Location
Philippines
grants
₲194
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Sakto para sa boards
 
Top Bottom