Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

W 306

wiztlez

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
5 Year Gold Member 5y Gold
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
5
Points
8
Age
26
Location
Baguio
grants
₲525
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
keep it up po lodi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oklahomakiddo
A 385

alkzamzam

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
147
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Age
36
Location
PH
grants
₲299
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat bossing! Laking tulong nito sa mga future engineers
 
J 310

Jwaz62

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Age
30
Location
Philippines
grants
₲518
T
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks boss
 
L 1.5K

Levittown111

Sleuth
Member
Access
Member
Access
Power User
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
1,249
Reaction score
18
Points
38
Age
29
Location
QC
grants
₲2,104
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Maraming salamat dito sir
 
C 0

codenameASQ1

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Messages
261
Reaction score
11
Points
18
Age
27
Location
Surigao City, Philippines
grants
₲618
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Matsalaaam bossinggg
 
Top Bottom