Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

As an online freelancer today, I've realized I don't need to go to college to have a good and high-paying career...

J 320

jkris2nd

Abecedarian
Ardent
Member
Access
Ardent
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
194
Reaction score
4
Points
18
grants
₲597
Yeah but it's not for all. Kelangan ma-diskarte tlga. Some companies still look at school credentials (which is unfortunate)
 
J 0

JohnBill

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Age
25
Location
Pilipinas
grants
₲130
Pero malaking factor din talaga yung opportunity. I'd still tell kids to get a degree kasi iba ang binibigay na opportunity ng may degree compared sa wala.
 
D 579

dazouneidoibu-2820

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
453
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Davao
grants
₲3
I've been working as an online freelancer for a few years now and I've come to the realization that college may not be the only path to success and financial stability.

With the rise of the gig economy and the availability of remote work opportunities, there are many ways to build a rewarding and lucrative career without the need for a traditional four-year degree. Times are changing.

As an online freelancer, I have the freedom to work on projects I'm passionate about and earn a fair wage for my skills and experience. I've developed my skills through online courses and practical experience, and I've been able to build a strong portfolio and network of clients who value my work.

In our country nurses, doctors, architects, engineers are highly glorified but severely underpaid.

Maybe because we are too fixated to follow where the crowd is. We were not open to other opportunities especially this digital age.

So if you're considering your career options, don't feel like you have to choose between college and a successful future. Instead, consider the many paths to success that are available to you, and explore the opportunities that best fit your goals and interests. Who knows? You may just find that your dream career is waiting for you online.
isang nakikita kong kulang pero dapat tinuturo sa college is financial education. kahit mataas sahod, pag walang financial education, wala rin financial stability
 
D 153

dafeyfey

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲70
I agree for the most part. Pero having a college degree ensures that you have a baseline and a safety net. I'm happy with how far you've come, but you're definitely the exception and not the rule.
 
X 129

xzop444

Transcendent
Member
Member
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 31, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Points
1
grants
₲217
Any tips on how to start with freelancing? any recommendation for a specific type of service na maganda aralin to make money out of?
 
J 0

JorgeWilson

2nd Account
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
6
grants
₲55
I've been working as an online freelancer for a few years now and I've come to the realization that college may not be the only path to success and financial stability.

With the rise of the gig economy and the availability of remote work opportunities, there are many ways to build a rewarding and lucrative career without the need for a traditional four-year degree. Times are changing.

As an online freelancer, I have the freedom to work on projects I'm passionate about and earn a fair wage for my skills and experience. I've developed my skills through online courses and practical experience, and I've been able to build a strong portfolio and network of clients who value my work.

In our country nurses, doctors, architects, engineers are highly glorified but severely underpaid.

Maybe because we are too fixated to follow where the crowd is. We were not open to other opportunities especially this digital age.

So if you're considering your career options, don't feel like you have to choose between college and a successful future. Instead, consider the many paths to success that are available to you, and explore the opportunities that best fit your goals and interests. Who knows? You may just find that your dream career is waiting for you online.
Thats great advice dude
 
Z 165

ZENONZOGRATIS

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Oct 21, 2023
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲297
I've been working as an online freelancer for a few years now and I've come to the realization that college may not be the only path to success and financial stability.

With the rise of the gig economy and the availability of remote work opportunities, there are many ways to build a rewarding and lucrative career without the need for a traditional four-year degree. Times are changing.

As an online freelancer, I have the freedom to work on projects I'm passionate about and earn a fair wage for my skills and experience. I've developed my skills through online courses and practical experience, and I've been able to build a strong portfolio and network of clients who value my work.

In our country nurses, doctors, architects, engineers are highly glorified but severely underpaid.

Maybe because we are too fixated to follow where the crowd is. We were not open to other opportunities especially this digital age.

So if you're considering your career options, don't feel like you have to choose between college and a successful future. Instead, consider the many paths to success that are available to you, and explore the opportunities that best fit your goals and interests. Who knows? You may just find that your dream career is waiting for you online.
any suggestion po sa mga maganda at trusted na sites to find remote work?
 
K 95

kmdkj

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
1 Year Bronze Member 1y Bronze
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Points
6
grants
₲61
yes, college is not the only path. but I think other ways is a bit tougher without a degree especially starting out without anything.
 
Top Bottom