Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

As an online freelancer today, I've realized I don't need to go to college to have a good and high-paying career...

K 336

Kevsqwe

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Messages
166
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
25
Location
manila city
grants
₲551
hello, gusto ko rin mag freelancing kaso wala pa akong exp sa kahit anong work any advice??
 
J 0

j12345

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Messages
113
Reaction score
1
Points
16
grants
₲226
I am in one of those professions that are glorified but underpaid. Planning to career shilft na rin talaga to IT kasi high paying and work from home pa pero I need to widen my skill sets muna rin siguro.
 
S 0

seewhy25

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲208
Yes totoo yan. Need mo lang talaga mag tyaga. I once became a Photomath expert and ito talaga ung dahilan kung bat ako nakabili ng PC na hanggang ngayon ay nagagamit ko pa
 
B 284

Balalkalalal

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
46
Location
Wii
grants
₲553
Iba talaga nga kapag nakahanap kagad ng work pero for me, maganda pa din nga na mag college para bac up plan lang
 
C 216

ChromeCaster1132

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
14
Points
8
grants
₲674
This is true. Especially if you have the mentality to work on your portfolio and create better works. Of course hindi siya madali sa una pero once na you have alot of people who trust you then they will refer you to others rin.
I've been working as an online freelancer for a few years now and I've come to the realization that college may not be the only path to success and financial stability.

With the rise of the gig economy and the availability of remote work opportunities, there are many ways to build a rewarding and lucrative career without the need for a traditional four-year degree. Times are changing.

As an online freelancer, I have the freedom to work on projects I'm passionate about and earn a fair wage for my skills and experience. I've developed my skills through online courses and practical experience, and I've been able to build a strong portfolio and network of clients who value my work.

In our country nurses, doctors, architects, engineers are highly glorified but severely underpaid.

Maybe because we are too fixated to follow where the crowd is. We were not open to other opportunities especially this digital age.

So if you're considering your career options, don't feel like you have to choose between college and a successful future. Instead, consider the many paths to success that are available to you, and explore the opportunities that best fit your goals and interests. Who knows? You may just find that your dream career is waiting for you online.
 
T 0

Tudung

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
26
Location
Ph
grants
₲296
Congrats sayo! I hope tuloy tuloy pag boom ng career mo
 
Top Bottom