Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

About Me

G 98

GeorgeFloydd

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
1 Year Bronze Member 1y Bronze
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲69
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Woah thats good to knoww
 
R 112

ryai123

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
1 Year Bronze Member 1y Bronze
Joined
Jan 18, 2025
Messages
50
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲85
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
ano na po kaya work nyo? I'm IT student now, kakabalik ko lang uli sa school. pursuing the programming hehe
 
Top Bottom