Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

About Me

B 0

Bruhhhhwhatttt

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
May 29, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Points
6
grants
₲218
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Hello! It's been half a year na, naka hanap ka na po ba ng job? XD curious lang kasi same course
 
5 152

54457465ggun

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Points
6
grants
₲138
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Hello and Welcome back
 
A 167

azazel660

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Nov 21, 2023
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲168
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Have a nice day din dont worry you'll be able to find a job soon. Enjoy your stay and welcome
 
Top Bottom