M
0
Welcome po
Hello! It's been half a year na, naka hanap ka na po ba ng job? XD curious lang kasi same coursehello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programmingand still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Hello and Welcome backhello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programmingand still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Have a nice day din dont worry you'll be able to find a job soon. Enjoy your stay and welcomehello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programmingand still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!