Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

About Me

U 254

UltiGang

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 22, 2022
Messages
88
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Age
30
Location
Antipolo Rizal
grants
₲551
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Hello po! same po tayoo comsci <3
 
A 0

AT01

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
28
Points
18
Age
126
Location
Philippines
grants
₲322
hello bro same tayo my course is cs rin and the fact na you graduated means you're better than you give yourself credit for so head up lang kapatid
 
S 384

S1mpL3

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
212
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Age
27
Location
philippines
grants
₲852
hello, I'm not new in this website, I already have my account before but unfortunately I forgot my username and password. That's why I made a new account. Btw, I'm 22 years old, college graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but I don't know how to do programming :laugh: and still unemployed as of now. Have a nice day everyone!
Welcome po and enjoy your stay!
 
Top Bottom