Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

A must read for everyone [UPDATED - 9/14/2023]

Alexhost
M 0

mountain786

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲693
3 years of service
Welcome sa bago nating tambayan. I explain ko lang mga features ng tahanan natin. Sabi pa nga ng karamihan. The next generation of mobilarian daw. Pero wala padin tatalo sa mobi. Sa lahat po ng gusto magbigay ng mensahe sa mobilarian na dati nating tahanan. Post lang po kayo sa official mobilarian thread natin
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Sa mga bago naman kindly

Our community is getting bigger and bigger everyday and will continue to grow in the next couple of weeks. That's why we will be looking for the next staff dito sa forum. We have openings for contributor, designer, shoutbox moderator, forum moderator and global moderator. You need to be active and be atleast LIA to apply. P.S. Pwedi po mag apply kahit wala pong experience mag moderate as long you're active then we will guide you. If you are a moderator from another forum, kindly send me a PM.

Para po sa kaalam ng lahat. Wala pong ads yung Lucidire unlike other forums at di po kami nanghihingi ng kahit anong donasyon. Tinayo po itong site na to para meron tayong tambayan. Mananatili pong free from ads and hindi po manghihingi ng donasyon ang lucidire. Let's keep this forum neat and friendly for everyone.

What is grants and how can I earn it?
grants? - eto po ang currency ng lucidire. Hindi po ito totoong pera. Maiipon niyo ang grants kada magpopost kayo ng thread, kada magrereply kayo, kada magbibisita sa site and etc.

You can also join the lottery

Hide your content to earn faster grants. using this

Code:

Top Bottom