Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

400+ Turkish Important Words and Phrases (Free Flashcards)

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,811
1 years of service

c1836989154f5c2e9f533a38dc8b69d2.jpeg

400+ Turkish Important Words and Phrases (Free Flashcards)
Published 2/2023
Created by Taha Karakaya
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 16 Lectures ( 2h 51m ) | Size: 482 MB

Together we learn 400 important words and phrases of Turkish with their pronunciation.

What you'll learn
We will learn the basic patterns of Turkish.
We will learn the pronunciation of important words and phrases in Turkish.
We will repeat over 400 words with our flashcard set.
We will reinforce the words with the activities in the flashcard set.
Requirements
Just a little curiosity to learn Turkish :)
Description
Hello, my name is Taha Karakaya. I am a Turkish entrepreneur living in Turkey. Let me introduce myself briefly:-I was born in Istanbul, I started learning software when I realized that I would not be able to get anywhere with school lessons. I was 12 when I wrote my first line of code. I am now 17 years old and I have around 2000 students from 63 countries around the world. I also have an English software book and a children's book.-In this course, I will teach you important words and phrases about Turkish. I have collected and voiced more than 400 important words for you.-I also prepared flashcards to make these words permanent in your mind. This flashcard set will be given free of charge within the course. For the price of just one meal, this course can be yours forever.What will students learn in this course?-We will learn the basic patterns of Turkish.-We will learn the pronunciation of important words and phrases in Turkish.-We will repeat over 400 words with our flashcard set.-We will reinforce the words with the activities in the flashcard set.What are the requirements or prerequisites to take this course?-Just a little curiosity to learn Turkish :)Who is this course for?-Who want to learn Turkish-Who have a travel plan to Turkey-Who have a Turkish friend / lover-Learning Turkish for education
Who this course is for
Who want to learn Turkish
Who have a Turkish friend / lover
Learning Turkish for education
Who have a travel plan to Turkey

eeaca83928c9498548c8f8b72b8182a2.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom