Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Commonly Confused English Words And Phrases

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,693
1 years of service

ec3436e3750d6fe565e6ee2e0956952a.jpeg

Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.38 GB | Duration: 3h 7m

Master Commonly Confused Words and Phrases, Fix Your Mistakes, and Achieve Success and Credibility as a Writer​

What you'll learn
Differentiate between commonly confused words and phrases
Write and speak with more confidence and mastery
Make a strong impression and convey credibility in your writing and communication
Know why you confused the two terms to prevent future mistakes
Practice correcting confusing mistakes in action so the lessons stick
Requirements
Familiarity with basic grammar terms and intermediate knowledge of the English language
Description
Your writing can reflect your credibility as a writer, help you stand out from the crowd, and help you achieve your goals. -Created based on what you, the student, requested by popular demand: A course that clarifies commonly confused words and phrases.Do you find specific words and phrases in the English language confusing? Do you often mix them up in your writing creating embarrassing mistakes? For example, who hasn't confused "its" and "it's" or "whose" and "who's"? Do you get tired of looking up the correct usage of these words, but can never remember which is which? I know I do. That's why I created this course--to solve this problem and help your writing achieve credibility. **Written by instructor with almost 90,000 students, seven courses on Udemy, and thousands of 4 and 5 star reviews Master Commonly Confused Words and Phrases, Fix Your Mistakes, and Avoid the Mistake in the Future-Why another course on commonly confused words and phrases? 1. This course is unique because many courses like this will show you the difference between the commonly confused words and phrases, but they don't show you how the mistake is made. 2. This course shows the root causes of each mistake. If you want to solve a problem and to avoid it in the future, you need to know how the mistake was made to begin with. Examples in the course don't just tell you why the mistake was made, they show you through examples. 3. This course is unique because it doesn't just show you the mistake and correction. Unlike many courses like this, it shows you tips and tricks to help you avoid the mistake in the future based on the root cause of the mistake. 4. Unlike many similar classes, this course includes exercises to help you practice, apply, correct, and retain what you've learned, using the power of repetition and consistency, which learning science shows will help you retain the material. 5. Retention of the material is key. This solves the problem the causes certain words and phrases to become confused. What Students Had to Say About Other Courses I Created. The proof is in the results:"As an ESL student, it was really helpful to review some topics and to learn a new ones such as the use of semi-colon. Thanks for your time." Mariana Rimirez"Muy contenta, es muy sencillo de entender este curso, tiene los subtitulos en inglés y practicas todo lo aprendido con los test despues de cada clase." Fanny Solange Zambrano Vera"The lecture is very simplified and informative. I really like the tricks provided to help you remember key points." Jennifer R. Aaron"This course was really helpful- and this was only a sample! I was able to review and learn some grammar errors that I was struggling with before taking the course. Thank you for all the great information!" Myra Rivera"As a novice writer and with English as my first language, I still learned new things and refreshed on others." Anita LatendreWhat This Course Does: Commonly confused mistakes is one of the main errors I find in student writing. Errors can scare away clients, publishers, customers, and good grades. Correcting these mistakes will increase your credibility as a writer, make an impression on your audience, and increase the chances that your writing helps you achieve your goals. What can this mean for you? clear messageengaged readershigher visibilitygreater salesmore clientsincreased credibilitybetter gradespublished articles and booksachieved writing goals If you apply what you learn in this course, you will be one step closer to achieving your goals. How the Course is Set UpEach lecture applies the following outcomes:Understand the difference between two or three commonly confused phrasesApply the definition and use of each wordDifferentiate why the phrases are confused using examplesCorrect the the mistakes with examplesAvoid the mistake successfully in the future with tips and tricksPractice, apply, correct, and retain what you've learned with exercises.Sections in Lecture:DefinitionsWhy words are confused (examples)Correction and application (Examples)Tricks to remember/distinguish correct formsPractice what you've learnedAs a teacher and course designer, I'm always learning something new. I have 20 years teaching experience, and I continue to apply what I know and learn to each course I make. Who This Course is Specifically Designed For: ESL, ESOL, TESOL, and TFL students, professionals, and learnersCreative writers who need to improve on the mechanics of their writingNative English speakers and writers who need a grammar refresherLifetime learners interested in mastering the English languageWho This Course Will NOT Benefit:I like to tell it to you straight. I don't want you to pay for this course unless it can benefit you, the learner. This course is NOT for those who have advanced knowledge, understanding, and application of English grammar. Who Can Benefit From This Course:eek:nline content creatorsbusiness ownersfreelance writerscopywritersjournalistsfiction and nonfiction writerscoaches academics university studentsbeginning writerslifetime learnersThe course is broken down by types of words and phrases that are commonly confused for ease of access and navigation through the material. Master Commonly Confused Words and Phrases, Fix Your Mistakes, and Avoid the Mistake in the Future**Don't put off being a better writer. Sign up for this course today, and you can start achieving writing mastery!*
Who this course is for
ESL students, professionals, and learners,Creative writers who need to improve on the mechanics of their writing,Native English speakers and writers who need a grammar refresher,Native English speaker and writers who want to improve their grammar,This course is NOT for those who have advanced knowledge, understanding, and application of English grammar.

6350819212fdf4721b1c5f0ed539be3f.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom